May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month!
Physical activity can improve muscular fitness, bone health, and heart health for children and adolescents.
Each month, we bring you a workout to keep your young athlete moving outside of tumbling class and cheer practice.
Find those workouts here: http://www.motionathleticscheer.com/at-home-workouts/
Find more ways to #GetActive this month here: http://bit.ly/2kxuUC9
Motion Athletics Gives Back
There are other ways to help! You can sponsor a child in need for as little as $3.25 per week. To learn more about and/or donate to the Healthy KidsPack Program, visit: https://www.thehrdc.org/how-
Check Out Our Shop Today
1. Hair Bow – Check out our variety of glitter, bling, and colorful bows!
2. Blaze All-Stars Warm-ups – We offer both the bling and the new glitter jackets. Ask our front desk if we have your size in stock!
3. 406 Hats – These stylish hats come in grey and black!
4. Hoodies – We have a variety of hoodies in grey and black to keep you warm throughout the long winter.
5. Shaker Bottles – Shake your Rehydrate up with a mini shaker bottle… just your young athlete’s size!
6. Glitter Tank Top – We carry youth to adult sizes in red, black, and white!
7. Black Shorts – You can’t go wrong with black shorts!
8. AdvoCare Gingerbread Bars – Packed with vitamins, minerals, and 11 grams of protein, these bars are absolutely delicious!
9. Pom Pom Beanie – A pom pom you can wear all day long? Of course we love that!
10. Long-sleeved T-shirts – These shirts are a huge hit for competition season!
Check out our shop today!
Where can cheerleading really take your athlete? Turns out there’s a whole list of colleges to choose from. Cheer Magazine has come up with the top 75 colleges to cheer for by ranking them by categories such as scholarships offered, academics, game day atmosphere, competitiveness, and more. Check out the 2016 top 75 colleges to cheer for here!