We’ve had a great season of volunteer events.
Thank you, Bozeman, for allowing us such wonderful opportunities to give back to our awesome community!
The Blaze All-Stars held their Community Service Day on April 16th. Motion athletes competing out of state participated in a few volunteer events including the Healthy KidsPack program ran by the Gallatin Valley Food Bank. Our younger athletes helped pack 288 bags of food for kids in our community who may not have enough to eat outside of school.
Our older athletes spent the day cleaning up the East Gallatin Recreation Area Park with the Gallatin Valley Land Trust. The weather was less than ideal… but they sure were troopers! Way to step it up, girls!
Earlier this season, our Inferno & Intensity teams were able to provide Christmas presents to homeless children in their community. They came together to show what “giving” really means! A special thanks to Target for donating $100 towards the gifts, as well.
Our Sparks, Dynamite, Inferno & Intensity teams were able to volunteer with SLAM (Supporting Local Artists & Musicians) at the Christmas Stroll. Meeting Mrs. Claus was just a bonus!
After collecting all of those canned goods from the Can the Griz food drive, it was time to sort through the food! Members from our Ignite, Dynamite & Intensity teams met at the Food Bank to help them organize large collection boxes of food. Amazing what you can do when you have a team of people to help you!
Motion Athletics was thrilled to be a part of the18th annual Can the Griz Food Drive.
The campaign ends November 18th. Help us “Can the Griz” and support our wonderful community by donating to our local food bank.
Check Out Our Shop Today
1. Hair Bow – Check out our variety of glitter, bling, and colorful bows!
2. Blaze All-Stars Warm-ups – We offer both the bling and the new glitter jackets. Ask our front desk if we have your size in stock!
3. 406 Hats – These stylish hats come in grey and black!
4. Hoodies – We have a variety of hoodies in grey and black to keep you warm throughout the long winter.
5. Shaker Bottles – Shake your Rehydrate up with a mini shaker bottle… just your young athlete’s size!
6. Glitter Tank Top – We carry youth to adult sizes in red, black, and white!
7. Black Shorts – You can’t go wrong with black shorts!
8. AdvoCare Gingerbread Bars – Packed with vitamins, minerals, and 11 grams of protein, these bars are absolutely delicious!
9. Pom Pom Beanie – A pom pom you can wear all day long? Of course we love that!
10. Long-sleeved T-shirts – These shirts are a huge hit for competition season!
Check out our shop today!
Where can cheerleading really take your athlete? Turns out there’s a whole list of colleges to choose from. Cheer Magazine has come up with the top 75 colleges to cheer for by ranking them by categories such as scholarships offered, academics, game day atmosphere, competitiveness, and more. Check out the 2016 top 75 colleges to cheer for here!